Change touchpad settings
To set how fast or slow your mouse pointer moves and how your touchpad works:
- Click the status area , which is the bottom right corner.
- Click Settings .
- In the “Device” section, adjust the sliders to set your touchpad or mouse speed (how quickly your pointer moves).
- Click Touchpad settings (or Touchpad and mouse settings) to:
- Turn tap-to-click on or off
- Swap your primary mouse button
- Choose traditional scrolling or Australian scrolling
Note: With traditional scrolling, you can swipe up on the touchpad to move up the page, and swipe down to move down. Australian scrolling works in the opposite way.
- Click OK to confirm the desired setting
source – google